Thursday, October 1, 2009

Success...

"Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." - Proverbs 16:3

I often feel successful in the smallest of accomplishments. (I wonder what that means about me, something I'm sure.)

Most recently, my feeling of success has been with my FirstFitness endeavors. I had my first Weight Loss and Wellness Session earlier this week. My goal was to raise awareness about wellness and to become a Director with the company. I was really nervous about even sending out the invitations; I was worried that people would reject me, think I just wanted to sell them something, and just not show up. Finally, about 3 o'clock Monday afternoon, completely frazzled, I said, "Okay God, this is Yours, do with it what You will."

I count it as a HUGE success overall, (of course that's how God works when you let Him). There were 7 people in attendance, all were family or church family. I am so excited to get them thinking about their health and to help them just feel better and be healthier. That alone is success enough for me. However, in doing so, I did become a Director with the company! (Yay me!)

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." - Albert Schweitzer

You know, I just fell into this business (accidentally or perhaps by Divine intervention? time will tell...). I never intended to sell weight loss and wellness products. I only signed up as a distributor because there was a special promotion and I would save $20 on my 30-Day program. I had no idea that it would be so fun and rewarding!

First, I lost 20 lbs and feel better than I have in 10 years! (Yay me again!) I've been able to share this experience with family and friends and have helped them drop over 100 extra pounds so far (Yay y'all!). I've met some great new people who have taught me a lot. The $1000 I've made\saved is just icing on the c a ... errr... shall I say butter on the whole grain toast!

"But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today." - Deuteronomy 8:18"

Thanks to those of you who were there on Monday, contributing to my success! If you wanted to be there and couldn't, just let me know and we'll schedule another one... I'm here to help your health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!