Thursday, September 24, 2009

My First Weight Loss & Wellness Session

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28th, 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm @ the Bethel UMC Fellowship Hall

Please be my guest for a FirstFitness Weight Loss & Wellness Session given by FirstFitness Presidential Director, Carol Brown.

I am so excited to get to train with Carol. She and her husband Bob have been with FirstFitness for over 5 years and she has extensive knowledge of our products and the business opportunity. You can read their story here.

You will learn more about our new Xtreme Cleansing & Weight Loss program, and our wellness products designed to protect your body against illness, including the H1N1 virus. You will also have an opportunity to sample our delicious Body FX shakes and Trimbolic.

FirstFitness collaborates with distinguished doctors, scientists and researchers to give you and your family the finest, most effective health and wellness products in the world. They even have a money-back guarantee!

These products have really WOW'd me in just a few short months. I would not invite you to this event if I didn't believe in them 100%!

You can help me reach my first goal in this business just by being there!

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 28th
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Bethel UMC Fellowship Hall
4843 S US Highway 441,
Lake City, FL
(386) 623-0476


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!