Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Can you help me?

...I'll give you a FREE 30-Day Cleanse & Burn!

As I mentioned in a previous post, things have just taken off in my FirstFitness business and it has been a real blessing to me and my family. I have been in the top 3 for New Directors nationwide for the last 3 months, #6 for team building last month and have even earned a trip to Las Vegas next month!! (Yay me!)

I am currently looking to build my business and earn a 7-day Western Caribbean Cruise for 2 and qualify to drive a free Mercedes Benz provided by the company!! I know that sounds crazy but it's true!

To reach these two goals, I seriously need your help! I am looking to hold 10 Product Tastings between now and March 1st.

A Product Tasting is a very simple gathering of 8 or more friends and family who might be interested in improving their health by losing weight and increasing their energy. I simply need you to invite your friends and I will do the rest!

In exchange for your willingness to help me, I will give you a FREE 30-Day Xtreme Cleanse & Burn program, which is $82.90 in absolutely FREE product!!

Additionally, when you schedule a tasting, you will get a FREE 3-Day Weight Loss Sample!

If you can help me, please call me or email me ASAP! I promise you will not regret it and your friends & family will love you for introducing them to these FABULOUS products!

Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit. - 3 John 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!