Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Elixir of Life...

from yeah whatever...to love it!

Ok, so aside from my faith in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, I'm a skeptic! If I get an email about politics or missing children, I immediately go to Snopes. If I'm doing something at work, I always want to test it extensively before implementing it. Ask anyone in my family, hearing is not believing for me. You have to show me! Show me documented evidence or something physical. One of my pet peeves is when people just repeat things they've heard without researching the truth!

When my cousin started trying to sell me on this "Amazon Elixir", I was not interested. I mean I had tried Mona Vie when my in-laws started using it. (By tried, I mean I took it once and didn't like the taste or the price and wrote it off.) Well, then FirstFitness combined Zavita with their Wellness line, so I decided to do my research. At the time, Jason, my husband, was going through a fit with one infection after another and was having trouble sleeping at night. Given the following claims with more than 350 scientific studies to back it up, I decided to give it a shot:

  • Strengthen the immune system*
  • Reduce pain & inflammation*
  • Support healthy joint function*
  • Improve mental clarity*
  • Enhance deep restful sleep*
  • Increase longevity*

  • "The daily use of Zavita provides the body’s cells with high levels of antioxidants that absorb and neutralize free radicals to help our bodies fight disease."

    Additionally, it is listed in the Physician’s Desk Reference (PDR) for Nonprescription Drugs, Supplements and Herbs, unlike competitive products.

    So, we tried it and we love it! Within 2 days, I noticed that I felt better, more alert and was just in a better mood. Jason started sleeping better that very night. We have turned to Zavita when we've had headaches, stomach aches, felt a cold coming on, or just been drained by life itself.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Contact Us:

    Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!