Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Look who's Suddenly Slim!

I know you all know my story, but here are some others you may relate to!
Dana Trant
"I Lost 19 lbs!"
“I lost 9 lbs and 9 inches in 10 days, 19 lbs and 19 inches in 30 days, and I have maintained my goal weight for 7 years!”




Ralph Libone
"I Lost 110 lbs!"
“I’ve lost 110 lbs and have gone from a 56 to a 44 pant size in just 12 months. My  health has improved dramatically and the joint pain that I experienced for many years, as a result of my excessive weight, was reduced.”











Breanne Morris
"I lost 80 lbs!"
 “I lost 30 lbs in only 30 days and an amazing total of 80 lbs with the Suddenly Slim Weight Loss  Program. I love the transformation it has made in my life!”



Hugh Roomes
"I Lost 220 lbs!"
“I lost 35 lbs in 30 days, 110 lbs in 6 months, and a total of 220 lbs in only 18 months.  I have learned how to eat healthy, exercise everyday and overcome my past emotional issues that kept me from achieving successful and lasting weight loss.”













Susan Owens
"I lost 129 lbs!"
 “The Suddenly Slim Weight Loss Program helped me lose a total of 129 lbs, and go from a dress size 24 to a 10/12. I now have a new lease on life. Thank you, FirstFitness Nutrition.”














Reid Kauffman
"I lost 85 lbs!"
I have not weighed less than 300 lbs in over 10 years.  In only 10 months, I lost 85 lbs, 37 total inches, and reduced my waistline from a 46 to a 38. I have been amazed at the progress I have achieved, and a permanent life transformation. Suddenly Slim is a winner!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!