Show off an Xtremely fit new YOU this Summer with Xtreme Cleanse and Burn and Trimbolic. Lose weight without dieting!
The next few months will be filled with pool parties, barbecues and vacations! How can you stay on your healthy eating plan and still have a good time? It’s all about preparation and mindfulness.
Start with this Summertime Magic program!
What's that you ask?
It's a combination of our Cleanse & Burn program and the Trimbolic. The best part, there are very few dietary restrictions! This is perfect if you want to lose a few pounds over the summer or just keep off the extra pounds that people tend to pack on during vacations!
• Use Slim ‘N UP! Xtreme and Reneú as directed.
• Use Trimbolic as directed before each meal & before summertime parties.
• Eat sensibly (avoid fried foods, bread and sugar).
• Drink 6-8 glasses of water per day.
Here are a few other tips for keeping off the "extra padding" from Kristin Kirkpatrick, MS, RD, LD:
* Snack on some peanuts or string cheese and whole grain crackers. The mix of protein and fiber will mean that you can arrive at the party content, not starved. That means you won’t eat as much.
* Control your choices by bringing a healthy dish.
* Once you’re at the party, watch the booze and stick to water first and then wine spritzers so that you won’t make poor food choices based on the fact that your inhibitions are lowered.
* Don’t be the first person at the party – the food will be at it’s best in terms of temperature, taste and look so arrive a little later when the buffet doesn’t look so hot anymore.
* Use small plates and don’t stack your food on top of one another.
* Be mindful – that means think before putting that 5th pig in a blanket in your mouth. Ask yourself, do you really want it? Are you still hungry?
* Reject the take home plate and if your host insists, dispose of it before walking in the front door. Ideally throw it in a dumpster on the way home or in your garbage trash but by no means let it enter your kitchen!
Don't forget your SPN Rehydration to beat the heat!