Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blog Frog....

... hop to it!

I’m now on Blog Frog!! I started my own community and invite you all to join. I would love to get to know you all better. I have posted a few discussions so feel free to join in. The widget to join is on my left sidebar. Hope to see you there...

I have also decided to participate in the Blog Frog July 4th Community Challenge this year. It runs to July 4th. Its basically setting a goal for my community and working to achieve it in a short period of time.

The Renewed You Community currently has 24 members and my goal is to reach 100 members. Do you think I can do it?

If you haven’t joined Blog Frog yet, you should check it out. Its free to join and its a great site for networking and connecting with other bloggers. I have learned many new blogging tips there and hope to improve on this blog as I go.

So please help me reach my goal and join me on Blog Frog today! If you are already a member of my community, then thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being my BFF! Hope you have a great day and reach your goal ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!