Tuesday, April 20, 2010

They call me Mimi...

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. - Psalm 127:3-4

In case you didn't know I'm a Mimi! Yes that's right a 34 year old "grandmother"! Yes, it's just barely possible, but this is just one of the many joys brought into my life by my amazing husband and "our" children.

The children that call me "Mimi" are a true blessing from God. I love all three of them more than I would have ever dreamed possible. There's just nothing sweeter than hearing, "Thank you for dinner Mimi!" "I love you too Mimi!" "Mimi, you are beautiful!"

Meet my sweet babies:




"I love you best.
I love you most.
I love you high.
I love you low.
I love you deep.
I love you wide.
I LOVE YOU THIS MUCH!"



"I love you this much" by:Lynn Hodges & Sue Buchanan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!