Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Tour 2012

Whoa baby! It's been a while since I've updated you guys. Our summers tend to be a whirl-wind of events all strung together! It started back in May with a romantic weekend at Daytona Beach with my hubby, then a couple of quick trips to Tampa, FL and Cordelle, GA for regional Ultimate Body Challenge Kick-off Events, a relaxing week on the St. John's River with the family, 5-star weekend in Dallas, TX for the release of a hot new weight loss product and  Social Media presentation and now, Rachel and I are preparing to leave for Honduras this weekend!  Needless to say, I am blessed, I am pumped and I am humbled, all at the same time!  Here are a few photos from our travels - be on the look-out for more when we get back next week!  Please keep us in your prayers as we travel abroad this weekend and next week.

Jason and I at Daytona Beach
Our view from the Plaza
President\CEO FFN, Nigel Branson in Tampa, FL
Dock at our Vacation Home on the St. John's River

2 of my sweet grandchildren
My Big Ol' Bass!
Getting the superstar treatment in Dallas, TX
Jason and I with friends and mentors, Bob & Carol Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!