Tuesday, March 6, 2012

7-Keto, Resveratrol, Green Tea, oh my!

Last night I made a discovery that was super duper exciting to me!  I was doing some research for a coach on my team that is trying to help a young child with Type 1 Diabetes and I discovered that my Gone 4 Good has 7-Keto!  


Yes, I probably should have known this already but I guess it just became more recognizable to me since 7-Keto has become such a buzz in the weight loss industry recently.  


What's all the buzz about anyway?

7-Keto is used to

  • increase the metabolism
  • improve lean body mass
  • build muscle
  • enhance memory
  • slow aging
  • promote thyroid function

Dr. Oz recommended it on his Belly-Blasters in a Bottle show last week. I even wondered why it wasn't in the new XanoLean that we have.


7-Keto is a natural byproduct of the DHEA hormone in our bodies that helps to keep us young. As we get older, these levels drop – this usually starts around 30.  Your metabolism slows down and you gain weight. 


According to Dr. Oz, "7-Keto works to counter this by stimulating the thyroid to permanently raise your metabolism’s set point, or your resting metabolic rate, which is based on your body’s amount of fat and muscle. A lower metabolism means more fat, and a higher metabolism means more muscle. Once 7-Keto raises your metabolic set point, your body’s engines can begin burning faster, resulting in less weight gain and a trimmer belly, especially when combined with diet and exercise."


Gone 4 Good also contains Resveratrol and Green Tea Extract. It's a great product for diabetics and anyone who wants to accelerate their weight loss and target stubborn fat in the belly, hips and thighs!



Gone4Good is designed to:
  • Lower the Glycemic Index of foods at mealtime
  • Helps reduce the absorption of fats and carbs
  • Boosts the metabolism process in the body
  • Help diminish hunger
  • Improves glucose tolerance
  • Support increased lean body mass and help reduce calories
  • Helps get rid of stubborn fat


So, if you're like me and looking for a way to safely add 7-Keto to your daily fat-burning regimen, Gone 4 Good is the best way to do it!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!