Wednesday, February 1, 2012

90-Day Ultimate Body Challenge

What would it mean to you if you could have a total body transformation in only... 90 DAYS


Would you want to ...

GET FIT?
LOSE WEIGHT?
RUN THAT RACE?
IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH?

You are only 90 days away from a better, healthier you! 




Are you up for the Challenge?

"I lost 10 lbs in 10 day, 22 lbs in 1 month!" - Amy Polk
The 90-Day Ultimate Body Challenge has the potential to transform your life, thanks to the amazing results you will get by using FirstFitness Nutrition life-changing products and programs. 


We challenge YOU to make a commitment to make your health and wellness a priority for at least 90 days using our 90-Day Ultimate Body Challenge


If you are up for the Challenge, you can WIN: 

  •  Free Products 
  •  Free Shipping 
  •  5-Star Vacations 
  •  Professional Photo Shoot 
  •  Personal Branding Packages 

 ... and more! 




Real people, real stories...

"I lost 13 pounds in 10 days and 25 pounds in 3 weeks!  I went on to lose a total of 40 pounds! 

I have always been athletic and found myself aging faster than necessary carrying that extra weight.  My knees were hurting and I had a lot of allergy symptoms. 
After detoxing and finding Rejuvacel, Zavita and Fit to a Tea, I have no pain or allergies." - Jason Polk





"I lost 10.5 pounds in 10 days and 22 pounds within one month using the program!

At 33 years old, I found myself bigger than I had ever been and very unsatisfied.  I was tired and lethargic with no energy and my self-confidence was dwindling.

Within the first 10 days of the program, I was back in my "skinny jeans" and was running every afternoon after work."- Amy Polk




Pick your kit and get started today!
 
Call to order now - (386) 623-0476

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!