Thursday, May 5, 2011

Uno, Dos, Tres...

... 1000 calories!

That's what you can burn in one hour of Zumba! What better way to party on Cinco de Mayo?!

You don't even have to know how to dance. I am about the most uncoordinated person you will ever meet and I love it! (My daughter calls it "white girl syndrome", remind me again why I feed her?) Just move your body and follow the instructor's lead. It's easy! Go try it, I guarantee you will have a blast!

There are classes everywhere!! I can help you find one if you don't know where one is and you can usually pay-as-you go! There's a FREE mini class in Lake City on Saturday, May 14th, downtown at the F.A.M. Fest!

Check out this video!



Doesn't that look like fun?!

I also recommend Devoted Fitness. More about this later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!