Monday, March 7, 2011

Muffin tops, bra bulge, bat wings...

... no more!

This was a fun and fit weekend for me. Friday night Jason and I went for a short run, maybe a mile. Now when I say run, I mean I ran some of the way and walked really fast the rest of the way, alternating between the two. It got dark before we were out of energy, so we finally connected the Wii Fit I got for Christmas.

I spent over an hour on the Wii Fit, while Jason mostly watched and laughed. It was a lot of fun. While my weight and BMI are "ideal", my original Wii Fit age was in the 50's! This goes to prove even more so that being a size 4 doesn't make you fit or in shape!

While it was not as intense of a workout as I might like, I added some exercises from a recent boot camp training we did with the Biggest Loser group and felt like I had a fair workout. We played it with our daughters and grandson on Saturday and it was fun for the whole family!

I ran about 3 miles Saturday with Jason and our youngest daughter, again that's walking and running, out of 40 minutes, I actually ran 14. I have no way to judge whether that's good or bad, but something is always better than nothing, right? Right!

My overall fitness goals are to do the Princess Half Marathon with a group of friends next year at Disney and to have no jiggling parts!

So, back to the title! I found this video this morning and thought I'd share it with you since we are fast approaching swimsuit season! If you look around, you can see that most of us suffer from one if not all of these - muffin tops, bra bulge, bat wings - for me its the bat wings, but they will be gone before long! Take some notes from this video and especially notice that she says 5-10 minutes each morning can make a difference! But remember, exercise is like pretty much everything else in life, you only get out of it what you put into it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!