Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

In case you haven't heard, I'm going to Las Vegas next week! I am so excited!

I qualified for this trip with FirstFitness! I keep saying I won it, but the truth is I earned it. Winning would mean I got lucky and my name was pulled out of a hat. In actuality, the company offered this trip as an incentive, they gave me the qualification requirements up front and I did what it took to meet them! (Yay me!)

I'll tell you a secret, I never imagined in a million years that I could do it! I didn't even get started good until three months after the contest started. I mean I knew they offered DreamVacations, but I never thought they would actually be attainable, especially for someone like me, new to the company...

Now, in 5 days, I'll be flying out to Vegas with my friend and mentor, Carol Brown.

We'll be staying at the Mirage, attending some Leadership Training with FirstFitness' Top Earners and our Medical Advisory team. I'll get to be a part of a special Business Boot Camp session with $11 million earner, FirstFitness Crown Presidential Director, Dr. Eileen Silva! We'll attend Mystère Cirque du Soleil at Treasure Island. We'll tour one of our manufacturing facilities to see how our Reneu and delicious BodyFx shakes are made! The best part...all this on FirstFitness' dime! What a blessing!

Next up, a 7 day Western Caribbean Cruise! That's in September and its not too late for you to get in on it! Just ask me how!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!