Friday, September 18, 2009

Where to begin?

There are so many things I want to share here, I just don't know where to begin.

I want to tell you about my spiritual transformation over the past 5 years. I want to tell you about my physical renewal over the past 5 months. I want to tell you about all the things I've learned along the way. Most of all, I don't want to overload you with a bunch of stuff that nobody cares about but me!

I want to entertain you and enlighten you all at the same time! I want words to come out and then to be enlightened by them myself. (If I keep using the word "enlighten", your going to think I'm a Buddhist or something...)

I mean for the most part, I'm just an average person, leading the typical, 30-something, small town, family life, but I think I'm more excited about life than the average person! I want that excitement to rub off on everyone around me! God put me here to be real and He is working through me in ways of which I am not worthy on my own!

1 comment:

  1. So you are channeling 'Average Joe' and I am feeling 'Joe Dirt' these days...
    Never fear...
    "Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord." Jeremiah 17:7
    And I feel that goes for 'average amy' and 'jenna dirt' too!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!