Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What is renewal?

renew, restore, refresh, renovate, rejuvenate....

According to my dear friend Webster, renewal is many things and can be used in many contexts. Here, I hope to help others find self-renewal in the physical, emotional and spiritual forms. My focus will be on the following Webster interpretations of renewal:

to make like new: restore to freshness, vigor, or perfection
to make new spiritually; regenerate

Don't get me wrong, I, in no way, mean to imply that I have this all figured out! I only know that my life has been renewed in so many ways, first spiritually and now physically, that I want to share and collaborate with others as they seek transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!