Wednesday, December 15, 2010

24,746 things on my to-do list...

...for 2011

In the spirit of "making a list", I thought I'd get a head start on the annual tradition of New Year's resolutions. But instead of dwelling on what I'm not doing well, I thought I'd make a list of all the things I could do to be a better me in 2011. While 24,746 things may seem like a lot, once you read the list I think you'll get that its not going to be too overwhelming! ;)

I guess you could say I'm resolving to take more time for myself, my husband, my family and my community. I have other things I want to focus on too, but this is the fun stuff!

1 5k
4 facials
4 trips to the beach
12 bottles of wine
12 girls days out
12 haircuts
12 massages
12 new outfits
15 pedicures and manicures
26 family nights
52 date nights
52 memory verses
52 yoga classes
52 Zumba classes
156 workouts
200 bare-feet covered
300 meals for strangers
365 hours alone with God
23,360 ounces of water

Just to clarify, these are all minimums! As far as this list is concerned, 'more is more'! ;) Don't worry I will be setting some limits for myself in other areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!