Thursday, September 16, 2010

I am determined...

... but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. -- Philippians 3:12

Lately I have had to keep telling myself to press on towards the goal. It seems that my enemy would have me to believe that I am working in vain. However, I know the source and root of my passions and am therefore DETERMINED to PRESS ON!!

"Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."
-- Philippians 3:13-14

Daily I say to myself, "I am determined to be organized and prepared, diligently working with purpose, toward all things that God has put before me and to never find my work complete!"

I am determined and not even the gates of hell will be able to keep me from my mission!

1 comment:

  1. Sis continue to stand and be determined no matter what, press in to it. If we aren't determine to do those things which we should what are we really determined to do? Stay strong you are almost at the finish line.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!