Thursday, October 15, 2009

I HATE CANCER

...Let's kick its tail!
It has stolen so many precious people from me. My grandmother, my uncle, my aunt, several close friends. It is currently robbing some of my dear friends of their best days.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. There are many ways to make a difference in the fight against breast cancer. You can choose to raise awareness and funds by participating in an event, such as the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. Become an activist to achieve important legislative objectives. Make a monetary contribution or simply save your Yoplait yogurt lids. But no matter how you give, every bit helps support the Komen global mission of ending breast cancer.

I am collecting lids and participating in FirstFitness' Passionately Pink for the Cure challenge to raise funds to fight Breast Cancer and to honor my Aunt Judy who would've celebrated her 55th birthday this month had cancer not stolen her away from us.

Won't you help me?

It's so simple. Save your Yoplait lids and send them to
Save Lids to Save Lives®
P.O. Box 420704
El Paso, TX 88542-0704
or go to my online donation page to make a donation.

If you just can't be bothered to mail the lids, just bring them to me and I'll send them with mine! Yoplait will give 10 cents for each lid mailed in by December 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!