Friday, May 25, 2012

Yummy-looking things I'll be trying from Pinterest this weekend

Spring rolls for spring! 

This looks like a great appetizer for a Memorial Day barbecue!

Source: thehealthblog.us via Amy on Pinterest


And how about some delicious skewers for a Main Course? 

We had some fabulous shrimp skewers at Bubba Gump's in Daytona Beach last weekend and I can't wait to re-create them!

Source: renewedyounow.com via Amy on Pinterest


Kale Chips for a guilt-free snack - I've been wanting to try these for months!

I finally remembered to put Kale on my shopping list this week!

Source: thegraciouspantry.com via Amy on Pinterest


Who needs fruity drinks?

This is going to be my refreshing treat while we're out on the boat!



What are some of your favorite Pinterest-inspired recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us:

Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!Follow Me On Twitter!